As you may have noticed, some spam tickets are getting posted again. It's mindboggling how some spam posts slip through the about 14 anti-spam services. On the other side, without the anti-spam measures, we would be facing about 5 to 10 spam tickets every day.
The reason why the recent spam posts ...
Due to outgrowing the hosting at DreamHost, I've decided to move all the websites to a VPS. This will make the websites a lot faster and gives me more space to grow.
Subsequently TWCore.org has moved to the new hosting environment. It's now hosted at the VPS which I've named SubHost.org (85.214.1 ...
Wanted to let you guys know that I'll be resigning from twdev for some time to work on other projects. Best of luck to you guys.
Welcome to the TWCore Project Site
This website serves as a central administration point for the Trench Wars Development Team for projects in the 2-D Multiplayer Spaceship game Subspace/Continuum.
- About TWCore
- Running TWCore on Windows
- Running TWCore on Unix (Mac/Linux/etc)
- Troubleshooting / problems with TWCore
- Programming on/with TWCore
- Contributing to TWCore: Committing/submitting your changes
- How to debug TWCore using Eclipse
- Subspace Protocol Packets
- Wiki - Wiki contains all the information and documentation of TWCore. Everybody can modify this information.
- Timeline - Timeline of all the recent actions that were done to the source/wiki/tickets/forum.
- Browse Source - Browse through the source repository
- View Tickets - All tickets for bugs, enhancements and tasks.
- New Ticket - Create a new ticket to report a bug or request an enhancement.
- Search - Search through the tickets/forums/changesets and wiki.